Friday 24 April 2009

Photoshop tennis?

Ok, truthfully I hadnt heard of the game until it was mentioned by another student... and then typed into Google.

(DO THIS NOW!!)

For anyone that doesn't know what it is, Photoshop Tennis is a game where a member uploads an image with no previous photoshop 'add-ons', the image is then altered one stage at a time by other members. Depending on the original members rules, others can add anything from bullet holes, flying cars and in some cases... nudity. Below are a few examples (some stages taken out):


"Please add to my photo... no cartoons, no putting this within another photo...don't change more than 30% at a time...I'd love to see who you think might want a car like this and how they might relate to each other... tell me a story, but please avoid violence (no guns, dynamite, etc.) If this is too restrictive, let me know...it's just what I'd like to see!"



"& while he was getting arrested he looked up and visualized

the power hungry dictator that turned his once free country

into a "everyone-might-be-a-terrorist-taser-in-hand-know-ur-place" l

and...with the bill o right in hand..."



"Sorry about the Brain Fart....It should read at the bottom.

"New Flying Police Car WORKS Great For Ford..."







"Ok this is an "anything goes" kinda deal. Go for your life!

Just please use the original size for all editing."




"I can't stand oddly sized canvasses, plus, we were running

out of room for people to play, so I extended the borders.
I'm also not crazy about Chicago Monkey's attitude, and his

insult could not go unanswered. -I liked that Cordoba."



There is no spoon......


No comments: